Comments

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Accommodations Needed!

by Nina

Vincent's Bedroom in Arles by Vincent van Gogh
Since my post last week about our 2015 Yoga for Healthy Aging intensive from August 3 to August 7 (with an additional half day on August 8 for teachers who want certification), I’ve received many inquiries from people outside the area who are planning on attending or who are considering attending, and who need information about places to stay near Namaste Berkeley. This is very exciting, and because I want all these people to have a great experience, I very much want to help them find comfortable, not-too-expensive places to stay in Berkeley or North Oakland.

So far, I’ve been sending these people a list of hotels that Namaste Yoga Studio recommends along with links to airbnb and vrbo. But what I would really love to do is find local friends of our blog or friends of our friends who have an extra room in their house that they would like to rent to an intensive attendee for the week.

So today I thought I’d ask for some help. If you have a room in your house you’d like to rent to an attendee or if you have a friend in the Berkeley area who does short-term room rentals of this kind, please let me know, so I can compile a list of options for our out-of-town visitors. 

Send me a message via the Contact Us page, send a message via our Facebook page, or leave a comment on this post.

Note about Registration: Unfortunately, we cannot register you for the intensive. You need to register through Namaste Berkeley, the yoga studio where the intensive will be held. You can register online here. Scroll down this page to the orange words "Sign Up" and click there. Or, you can call Namaste Berkeley at (510) 665-4300.


Thanks so much!

Subscribe to Yoga for Healthy Aging by Email ° Follow Yoga for Healthy Aging on Facebook ° Join this site with Google Friend Connect

0 comments:

Post a Comment